You are Impotant

As an important regular visitor to our blog, We want to Say God bless you for your input. We hope you will visit again anytime.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Life keep treating others very badly that they lost hope in all things. I stumble upon a woman who told me she believe her one month old baby is possessed by evil spirit because the baby have a mouth cleft. During my house -to - Evangelism, I came to a poor woman who asked me one question "Why did God made my child's mouth like this? Can He bring my child's mouth back to the perfect mouth just like mine"?




I assure her yes!! God can do it through medical treatment (surgery) this made me went further to have a  discussions with a  Christian Doctor who told me that it is possible that the little baby can have his mouth back to a normal one at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital but it will cost $ 3,400 USD. In actual fact I got scared about the cost. But I also gathered some hope in the Lord that through you, you will be able to help raise such amount. Below are some photos of the poor woman and her one month baby. due to this circumstances, the poor woman is feeling shy to bring the child out from her room. The living condition of the woman and her husband is very bad and I believe our master Lord Jesus who taught and commanded us to "GO" and preach the Gospel and make disciples of the world will not see this situation and not do anything about it. Therefore Hirex Missions Int'l is therefore appealing to you all  to save something of your money to bring back the hope that has been missing in the poor woman by name Norteley . The woman is 40 years old and living with her husband whom I did not meet when  I visited. I have a video of her and the Baby. We are trying uploading them on the blog but it was not working therefore, can someone suggest a way  that we can have the video on the internet?

Please, I will recommend that all funds should be made to send too Deacon Donald Foster of Pryor church of Christ in Pryor, OK USA. E-mail nd4718foster@yahoo.cm

Thank you

Lawrence Lamptey

2 comments:

  1. this is a group of liars. Whoever is spending his hart earn cash on them should stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nkurakan is not in koforidua municipality. It is located in yilo krobo municipality and all sign post in the village shows. It has a population of over 50,000 and it's made up of two electoral areas

    ReplyDelete